03 May 2010

Old clothes

The weekend was a tiny bit less of a binge festival than usually. However, since it poured rain all the time, I did nothing but laying on the couch for two long days. It sucked big time.
In addition, I had planned to go by a Vespa (something I’ve been wanting to do for years) on Saturday, but I had totally forgotten it was May 1, therefore everything was CLOSED. Bleah.

Yesterday I helped my mother sorting her old clothes, in order to decide what to keep and what to thrpow away.
Of course we tried on almost everything, included my shorts from when I was 14… UGH man, that suuuuucked I looked horrible in them.
Mom needs dieting as well. However, instead of throwing the shorts away, I took them back to my place and will keep them somewhere I can try them on often that shall be my thinspiration.
Like every Monday, I could not get on the scale this morning, so no stats. I hope I did not gain weight over the weekend, but we’ll see tomorrow.

Also, I’ve been tagged by Mathilda!
So, here we go

1. Worst pet peeves?
I bite my nails. Like, I bite my fingers to the bone. Disgusting, I know.
2. Place you wish you could be right now?
I wish I could spend a week with my eldest brother, who currently lives in Maldives
3. What food is the hardest to no to?
Pasta. Living in Italy, I am constantly exposed to beautiful, tasty dishes of pasta.
4. If you're told that you're gonna die within 1 week, what would you do?
I’d stop cleaning! Lol! No, seriously, I’d probably fast in order to be skinny at my funeral. And I’d surely spend time with my family.
5. Best technique to make your parents think you've eaten?
Well, luckily I live on my own, but I do spend most weekends at my parents’ place. And there is no way I can skip family meals. It’s simply impossible. Until I was 18, however, I hated eating (like, I never experienced hunger. I know, that’s YOUR dream, huh? Well, it’s mine as well, unluckily, it’s gone. However, I simply wasn’t hungry and my BMI never passed 15 until I was 19. So the parents kept struggling to make me eat, and most meals were filled with drama. Just think that, until I was 7, I refused to eat anything but milk and eggs.)

Okay, so I’m tagging LAUR, and here are my questions:
  1. Fave piece of your wardrobe you don’t fit in, and you really want to get skinnier in order to wear it again?
  2. Worst food temptation?
  3. What’s your favourite treat for having lost weight?
  4. What is that you’d never ever change about your body?
  5. Do you think in Kg or in lbs? why?

How do you react, after binging? Do you take it out on other people?

That’s it for today
Stay thin lovelies

2 comments:

Matilda Bonnet said...

Aww i do the same as you, but with a pair of jeans! Hehe

I used to bite my nails, not anymore! I started painting them with RED, PINK... that type of colors, so whenever i wanted to bite them, I remembered how ugly the looked. In about 2 months i left the habit! Lol You should try it. :D

Well that i didn't know! YOU LIVE IN ITALY?! OHH MYY GOD!!!!!!! Last year i went to Venice and Rome! I LOOOOOVEEED ITALY SOOO MUCH!! Oh pizza, never could say no to pizza while i was there! :( Not experiencing hunger? Yes, MY BIGGEST DREAM! That would be so cool!

Rachel said...

Hey aw thank you for following and saying you liked my blog. I would love to run but I might have to start with walking because I am very unfit and I'm a smoker so I think if I started runner I would probably have a stroke. But I will definately walk fast eith my dog. I promise I will read your blog but I think I'll have to do it tomorrow because I'm quite drunk. I know alcohol is the devils juice. I will read I promise and thank you again it means so much that people actually take the time to read and comment, so thanks.
Rachel x