17 May 2010

Everything is possible, thus normal has to hurt beyond the invisible








Am I too lost to be saved?







Am I too lost?

132lbs

I fucked up big time.
Started binging last Friday night, and I couldn’t stop until last afternoon, when my guests left.
At 5 PM I stopped eating, grabbed my stuff and headed to the gym, where I cardio-trained for over 700kcals (mostly running, then elliptical machine) on top of which I added some abs, crunches, squats and so on.

Then I tried a saltwater flush. It made me feel awful, and on top it did not work.

I laid there on my bed, I felt like crying, and I didn’t even know I gained SO MUCH weight.

Enough rambling. Next Saturday I’ll be at my neighbor’s place for a regatta and I’ll be swimming, so swimsuit and everything. CANNOT be anywhere over 125lbs. Steamed veggies at lunch, spinaches and one egg for dinner. No oil, no sauce. Gym tomorrow morning.

I look in the mirror and see both me and my shadow. I wanna be my shadow. I will do whatever it takes


4 comments:

Ancora said...

Woohoo the gym. Gooood luck girly.

Ancora said...

Yess it is more of a scrap book.
I would write things in there but I feel my hand writing is too terrible and would ruin it haha.

Lucy's Shadow said...

LOL you crack me up!!!
Thanx for commenting!

Rachel said...

Good luck with this week. I know its hard but try not to be to hard on yourself, it was a minor blip, this week will be so much better
Rachel x