26 May 2010

Random thoughts

126.1 lbs this morning.

Small steps in the right direction.

Gym tonight, gym tomorrow morning, and on Saturday I have planned a 40km bike trip with dad.


For the next regatta (June 20), I want my body to look like this.


I keep going out every night. It's a bit too much.


Ok, let's be honest. Tomorrow I'm attending a fashion event. In Milan. This means most girl will have a BMI of 18 or less. Ugh. I'm going to write a QMNMD temporary tattoo on the inner part of my wrist (Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit). As a reminder.




Last night I went out with my high school best friend. She thinks I'm obsessed with dieting. She keeps telling everyone she's so lucky she hasn't gained a lb in the last year. I saw her waiting for me at the corner, and it looked like she had a giant doughnut wrapped around her waist.

She's as tall as I am, but she must be at least 10 lbs heavier than I am, and has no muscle at all. And she wonders why she hasn't gotten laid over the last year...

At least she's happy with her body, which is more thant I can say about myself!

PS Check Chitosan on wikipedia. I tried it slowly at first because it may give problems to those allergic to shell food (which I am) but my body seems to cooperate for once.

Apparently it doesn't allow your body to digest carbs and fats. Downside: expect massive poops 15 minutes after eating. NOT recommandable for glamour soirées.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well done on your weight loss, you can make it to june 20, I know you can. Thank you for the quote, I stole part of it and wrote it on the palm of my hand and a post-it. "Just be strong and never give up hope. Be strong always..." I am trying to liquid fast today, and this has really inspired me, so thank you.
X

Lucy's Shadow said...

Thanks to you honey!

Matilda Bonnet said...

Small steps in the right direction. :) You're so right, & you're gonna look even prettier on the next regatta! :D & lol about your high school friend, i have friends like that too. Oh... my sister, she has gained sooo much weight... But i admire them, cause they don't give a damn, they worship themselves. (WTH?) Anyway!

& chitosan, hmmmi read it's made of gambas? lobster? Or something :S I don't think i would even try it, i'm vegetarian. :S I mean it's not meat BUT still, they kill some poor little thing to produce it :S

ancora said...

ahhh good luck and you will rock.
and how exciting fashoin in milan.

i remember being in milan airport for about 5 hours after a 30 hour flight. that was fun. haaa. connections.