20 May 2010

I'm awake, but my world is half asleep

I. Can’t. Fucking. Sleep. Enough.

And, of course, this leads me to over eating. I know it’s no excuse. But it’s just like that.
Last night I went at Steve’s, where Alvaro and Mick were supposed to join us. I threw on jeans, a sexy top (long sleeve, bare back and shoulders), heels and a sweater for the way. I packed a bottle of booze in my bag and grabbed my bike. After more or less 3 meters, my neighbor dog jumped out of nowhere, I pulled the breaks, put down a heel, lost balance and, eventually fell. I managed not to break the bottle, but man, I landed hard on my right side.
I mean, who fall from their bike at almost 28?

Two guys passing by helped me and I was back on my bike in no time, and went over at Steve’s. Once there, we quickly got to the point (meaning booze and weed). Steve offered crisps, I declined feeling superior. Then Alvaro called saying he was stuck at work, and Mick got in soon after. Mick threw himself at the crisps, and of course, I quickly gave up and ate. Asshole, that’s what I am. At least, I really had a blust with the guys!

Anyway we had a great time, and I decided to go home around 11, because I needed to sleep. Once in my own bathroom, I proceeded to check the damage: my whole right side (leg, butt cheek and especially arm and shoulder) looks blue-ish. Back and neck muscles slightly aching. Right knee covered with bruises like a 5 years old. There you go, bikini look.

Now, I sleep on my right side. I may fall asleep on the left side, but I will soon turn on the right side. And that hurt like hell all night long. What’s worse, at 3.30AM, they started doing maintenance jobs in the street under my bedroom. Fuck. I probably slept a total of 2 hours, fragmented.

No wonder I felt like shit when I hit the gym this morning. But seriously, how could I skip the gym after that crisps binge?
127.6lbs this morning. Ugh. Plus bruises and swollen eyes. Not cute.

I can’t wait to ride my beauty tomorrow!

3 comments:

zen said...

lol... Oh god what a shitty night. Falling off you bike all dressed up like that must have looked pretty sexy ;)
Ack, hope you rest up soon!
xoxo zen

ancora said...

thank you!

ahha oh dear i hope you're ok and well done for going to the gym in that state. impressive.

<3

Matilda Bonnet said...

Omg, not your best day! :S Hope you're feeling better by now! Sort of the same happened to me yesterday! Haha only i wasn't riding my bike... just waliking... But it was fucking raining! I slip... and almost fell.. but didn't, thanks to a window that was in front of me... Haha this guy tried to help me, but ah ... I was all blushed! Haha anyway!

Hope you're feeling way better now! Love ya