04 May 2010

Allergies suck

Can you believe I’m still stuck at 128.2 stupid damned lbs?
But only after eating only soup yesterday (okay I cheated with half a cup of special K, but I still went to sleep VERY hungry).
I hit the gym this morning, even though in these days this means biking 15 supplementary minutes under pouring rain to get to work afterwards. The main issue is, now that the bronchitis is gone, my allergies are in full swing, and I have a hard time breathing. Hence, I have a hard time running.

Now running is what keeps me alive when work gets tough (and by “work gets tough” I mean when I work ove 14 hours a day for weeks). Because I’m insomniac, and running helps me sleeping. And it also empties my mind from work thoughts, work drama, it just frees my mind, so I need it.
I don’t take meds anymore for my allergies. Antihistaminic won’t do, and I used to do cortisone, but I went up to 100mg a day, for weeks. In first place, cortisone makes you AWFULLY FAT. In second place, when you do 100mg a day, you stop sleeping. Seriously, it feels like drinking 10 red bulls right before you go to bed, you just can’t close your eyes. And your hands start to shake. The upside? You breathe awfully well, AND all the crickets in your neck are gone, and man, when you run it feels like flying.
I used cortisone during hard work periods, but I’m trying to stay away from it. Last year, I managed to go through spring with no cortisone at all.

What else, skinnies? Oh, in first place, I looooove you followers, you totally motivate me and I swear last night when I wanted to binge I thought of you and it helped me stop halfway through the cup of Special K.
I know most people blogging about weight loss etc etc are waaaayy younger than I am, but I simply was naturally skinny when I was 19 or so. I just didn’t have the issue.
Okay, enough hypochondria. Something funnier happened over the last weeks. I don’t know why, but in 2010, it seems all the guys that have rejected me like shit are popping up again, sending me messages on Facebook and so on, when I NEVER EVER reached out for them in first place. I’ll tell you more about this tomorrow.

Stay strong beauties!!

1 comment:

Matilda Bonnet said...

I'm sorry about your allergies! Basically i'm sorry you get sick all the time!! :S hahaha, Nah hope you get well soon. :D And love ya too. You know, that's what we're here for. ;)

So, now that you have a serious relationship these guys decide popping up? Hmmm, waiting for tomorrows port then! :D Take care, stay stong.