19 May 2010

Getting my shit together

My allergies are in full swing. I spend the night between dreams and wakening, and most of the time I cannot make the difference.
Daytime is different. Besides swollen eyes, watering nose, and coughing, I feel like I’ve taken too many painkillers, I feel completely numb.

This morning I woke up at 127.8lbs. Still a fat cow, granted, but I know it goes by small steps (especially since I ate AGAIN yesterday, I estimate around 800kcals, but at least I had burnt 400 kcals at the gym in the morning).
At this point, all I’m asking is to be no more than 125 by Saturday, so I can go to the regatta and wear my bikini without being too ashamed of myself.
It will be a star regatta, like this.

On Saturday morning I also going to have my birthday present from dad finally delivered…. And I’ll be sure to post a picture on Monday, because girls, it rocks!!!!!
(My birthday is in June, but I’m getting my present early... you’ll understand why!)

The best thing about this weekend is that (hopefully) no one will make me eat. The Parents are on holiday, and I need to go home to check on my Granny, but I’ll be staying at home alone (Granny leaves very close), so no family meals etc etc. Yay!
The only problem is I still need to figure how I’m going to come back to the city on Monday morning, but I guess I’ll figure out something!

No gym this morning… I AM ashamed, but I was feeling too bad to get out of bad at 6AM. So I slept in ‘till 8.30. Crap. Well, I’ll make up for that tomorrow. At least, having skipped the gym, I’m not so hungry as I usually am by 10 in the morning!
Stay thin lovelies!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I hate allegies too, I'm guessing hayfever??

I'm allergic to the sun, yeh I know stupidest allergy ever. I have these tablets but if I forget to tkae them, my whole face swells and I look like elephant man, and heat rashes I get them too.

I hope enjoy your day on saturday!
Rachel X

Celia D. said...

ooh, keep the regatta in mind the rest of the week; great motivation

Matilda Bonnet said...

The regatta sounds so much fun!! Hmm reading the rest of your posts! Hope to see your dad's present!!