31 May 2010

High Hormones Monday

It’s Monday, which means I couldn’t weight myself this morning, and will have to wait until tomorrow to fully understand the damages of the weekend. I estimate my weight to be somewhere around 127lbs, again. I just hope it isn’t over 127.

Last night I was at Bro’s place, and he said the Pirate was in town for the day, but had declined his invitation for BBQ. Bro’s words were “Well, he came with his girlfriend so I guess he didn’t want to come to avoid his GF meeting you”

Men are whores, but whatever.

The Boyfriend won’t come to see me for my birthday. He’ll be in Budapest for a stag, and then he has his brother in law’s birthday. Cool huh? (Sarcasm all around) I guess I’ll consider myself allowed to indulge in some guilty pleasure, and as you may well understand I’m NOT talking about food.
In any case, I’m on for the next regatta (June 20), but I’m not sailing with the Pirate; I’ll be on Bro’s team! And we’d better beat the Pirate’s ass, or Bro will hear me out loud. Oh, and here’s the funny thing: the regatta will start some 15km south from home, on the lake of course, but we’ll be hosting a huge party the night before so I won’t be ready in time to sail the distance. Instead, I’ll ride my Vespa to the spot. However, Bro won’t be able to pick me up from the pier, so I had to promise I’ll swim the distance to his boat as soon as he gets there. This is going to be funny + it will give me the perfect excuse to change through 2 swimsuits over the day…
Sooooo people… I need to be 120lbs (possibly less) by June 20.
Which is why I’m going to get into poker face’s weight loss competition. Oh, okay, maybe it’s also because he’s one of the most awesome in blogorexia!! I just hope he won’t require daily updates ‘cause I’ll be in France starting tomorrow and I won’t have my scale… we’ll see!

Fitness goal of the week: stop being content with all the cardio stuff and throw in more abs!!
I need some eye candy. Like this.

PS thank-you for the comments! (the tissue idea is not bad, but I'm not brave enough to face Steve's bathroom... who knows what kind of creatures live in there... Anyway, Steve doesn't believe me, but he doesn't nag me about eating. At least not yet.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thats some great eye candy. ;)
xoxo, Melissa

zen said...

Mmmm gotta love a man-whore. Get your ass SO tone for those boys... it's gonna be such a blast.
Jealous ;)
xoxo
zen

Angela said...

you WILL be 120 or less by june20.

sailing sounds like alot of fun.
that boy's abs look so yummy, haha but he looks a bit young don't you think?

Matilda Bonnet said...

Lol, men... of course.
That regatta thing you write about sound to be sooo much fun!! :) & good luck in France. :)
When's you're bday? You'll be 120 for sure! ;)