12 May 2010

OH Yes, fuck YESSSS!!!

Let’s get straight to the point.
This morning 124.4 lbs
Please notice that this brings my BMI BELOW fucking 20 (I can’t help hating myself when my BMI starts with a two).

I shit you not people. It’s starting to WORK!

AND, I even had a massive poo AFTER weighting myself! Then I hit the gym of course, and I’ll stick to dieting today.

The issue: tonight the Boyfriend is coming over, and he’s staying until Sunday night (plus, two friend will be coming over from France, from tomorrow till Sunday night as well).
Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally happy I get to spend a couple of days with my love, BUT of course it’ll be a hell lot harder to avoid food.
In first place, being Italian means I cook. I don’t mean occasionally: I mean that when I’m not alone, I cook for each meal. Yes, breakfast lunch and dinner.
Now I bought some meat to do spezzatino, because I’m vegetarian (have been for the last 5 years), so that’s not much of a temptation, but I cannot possibly feed 3 people on just meat for 4 days…
So wish me luck on that one ladies!

Also I went at Steve’s place last night. I was good: I only had herbal tea (unsweetened), no alcohol, and only smoked half a cigarette (maybe less).

I know I’m still far from my goals, and I’m still not looking like I want to look, but I’m starting to believe I can actually do it. I can be thin again. When I’ll reach 120lbs, I’ll allow myself the red bracelet again.

Stay strong beauties, summer is coming and we all want to look fucking awesome in that swimsuit!




And once I’ll look like that, look at the guy I’ll probably spend part of my vacation with…


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!

I saw your blog and I just wanted to pop in and tell you about www.disorderedblogs.com . It's a blog network specifically for people who have eating disorders. It's a great community, and there's all sorts of cool stuff! Tons of themes to choose from and lots of options! Also, once you've had a blog for a month, you can apply to be part of the revenue sharing program, and a percentage of the money that the ads bring in!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and tell you about it. You look like you'd fit in well with DisorderedBlogs. :)

If you ever want to talk, feel free to email me!
admin@disorderedblogs.com