06 June 2010

Sunday morning: pear and gym

Ladies and gentlemen, please hold your breath..... Lucy's getting on her scale...

124.4lbs

Step down. Step up again. The number is still 124.4

I grin like an idiot and watch myself in the mirror. Yes, my tummy is flatter. I guess the fruit + veggies idea is working.
I also burnt 400kcals last night at the gym.
The only bad thing is, I have to go to work again today and tnight I'm leaving once more. Plus, I've barely slept because of an eye infecton that hurts like hell. But seriously, who cares? I'll be 120lbs or less by June 20, it's a promise to myself.

I love you skinnies.
I'm eating a pear for breakfast, then I'm off to the gym before work!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Im happy your tummy is flatter, yay! :) I'm sure you can do 120lbs by june 20!!
Don't be ashamed, I failey too ..... it sucks, but I willm try again tomorrow.
stay strong :)

Matilda Bonnet said...

super awesome!!!! Yayyy for youuu :D:D:D. So so happy for you. Congratulations, hope you don't stay there... hope you keep on going down for the rest of the week. :D

Anonymous said...

No that's not me in the picture.. I wish it was me!!!
From time to time I just put up pictures in my blog for motivation.

Lucy's Shadow said...

Thinspiration is always good!! I love the pic anyway!