16 June 2010

Best. Day. Ever.



Who cares if Steve was too sick to go out last night? Who cares if it rains?
Who cares if work sucks, if Boyfriend is so absent, who cares about anything?

Not me people. Why?

Because the scale, my most loyal, most trust-worth friend, this morning told me I’m at 121.9lbs


My lowest weight in a long time, buddies. This fast is working, and is not even as hard as I had expected.

Current BMI: 19.34. Not enough of course, but still an achievement.


Cassie’s way of fake eating worked perfectly yesterday, and I’m doing it today as well. I didn’t even had any salad: since last Sunday night, my intake has consisted of water, unsweetened espresso, and all in all half a glass of warm half skimmed milk. And I’m going to the gym.

I don’t mean to sound pompous or anything, but I’m proud of myself. And I’m starting to think I can maybe manage to reach my goal for next Sunday.
This is my tummy, I took the picture with my blackberry this morning.






And this is when I suck the fat in:



(Yes, that's my teddy bear too. Why, don't you have a teddy bear?)


It’s going to be harder over the weekend (I’ll be at the parents’ place from Thursday night), because we’re throwing a huge party on Saturday night (60 people attending) so I’ll be cooking for two solid days. So My plan is to keep on fasting until Thursday night, and then try to stick to raw vegetables.
How are you people doing?
Matilda, sweetie, if you’re reading this, I don’t know why but I cannot post comments on your blog. My mind is with you, good luck for this 24h fast.
Marcus, let us know how your exams were, and how are you doing with your fast.

I love you all skinnies!!

11 comments:

a werewolf said...

my grandma would say this to you of your pretty figure: "you'd be perfect if you never lost another gram."

of course, you wouldn't be satisfied, but it's nice to hear all the same. right?


you're totally babin'.

Lucy's Shadow said...

totally nice!
Love you Bella!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was totally busy yesterday.
Thanks for featuring me, too! And belated happy birhtday!! :D Sorry I didn't write yesterday.

And congratulations on the loss, yeah the fast is working! I'm proud of you :)

keep up the good work!

Rachel said...

Well done, really you are doing brilliently, and I am insanely jelous of your tummy!
I'm fasting today as well, going quite good so far.
I'm so happy cassie's method worked so well for you.
X

Anonymous said...

Thank youuu! :)
Arrw I'm so happy for you that you kept fasting, that makes me happy now really =D
We dont know each other that long, but this is becoming a really big support thing for me, youre keeping me motivated!!!! :)

Mit diesem herz habe ich die macht? haha where did you get that from?

I'm the best?! YOU're the best!!

Angela said...

You're doing great! And wow your tummy looks fantastic! Congrats in reaching 121 :) keep it up
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

yeah well, the song is hard to understand because belgian girls are singing it, and they have a weird accent :D

Anyway, wish you a nice day! going out with friends now and after that sleeping ;)

Matilda Bonnet said...

YAYYYY FOR YOUUU!! I'm so proud of you girl! :D & you're dead gorgeous! Really, try not to lose A LOT MORE okay? Cause then it won't look pretty. :)

& why can't you? Ugh sucks sucks, i'll check it out see what the hell is going on! Thanxx! I did greaat! I'm planning on 24 more hours of fasting! :) Love ya & good luck

Ana's Girl said...

Wow! You're so strong and so beautiful. I really envy and idolize you right now.

Matilda Bonnet said...

Lucy, where on earth are you? You've been away too long. Hope life's going well!!! :) Miss ya

Anonymous said...

Hey. I also started fasting this morning, so yeah, I join you, fast-mate.
2-3 days sounds good. I'm aiming for 4 days. I have to eat on friday/saturday anyway because of our graduation ball. And then again starting on sunday I guess.
Hope you're doing well so far :)
xoxo
m.