23 June 2010

All I needed...

I failed and I knew I would.

I failed and I know why I did.

Forgive me, my readers, I know I also failed you. But know that I know why I did fail, I’ll find the right way.

At least I still lost some, and I woke up at 123.4lbs.

The thing is this: I need a fasting song. A song that inspires me and that I can listen to when I feel tempted.

I had a song last week. I didn’t have a song over the last two days. Now I know which song will be my fasting leit motiv this time, my mantra if you prefer.

It’s gonna be an old song, Moby’s “Extreme ways”. Extreme ways helped me before, and it’s going to help me once again.

I started over this morning, by hitting the gym. I’ll try to go on until Friday night.

Fasting. “I would stand in line for this, there’s always room in life for this!”


I don't need anything else.

I love you all people.

No comments: