07 June 2010

Goodbye Keith

Keith left a couple of hours ago. Going back to Maldives.

For those who are new, Keith is my eldest brother, who I love and who currently lives in Maldives. He only comes home twice per year, for a couple of weeks.


I wanted so hard to be thin for him. So that we could go swimming together and he could carry me out of the water, like he did when I was skinny and we would go on vacation together.




I'm sorry, Keith. My failure didn't matter.

I didn't even get to see him, because I couldn't go home. I was working the whole time, and I'm 800km from home.


I miss you Keith. More than I can tell you on the phone. We were never good at talking, we're better at hanging out.


I'll do my best, oh brother I will. Hopefully, by this time next year, you'll be living at home. And we'll go swimming at night, tipsy and everything. And I'll be thin, I promise. I'll be your mermaid.


Just do forgive me please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be really hard that your brother lives that far away... Is he working in Maldives or why is he living there?
But I'm sure this time next year you'll be the skinny and beautiful girl you aim to be. You probably will be that girl long before he comes visit home again, I believe in you! :)

Matilda Bonnet said...

Oh lucy, we are here. You're so lovely! :) Thank you so much for the comments.

Loved the lyrics below... "I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world!" Heck yeah}! :D

So sorry about bro. I guess having a job where you have to travel a lot & be away from home isn't really that amazing after all.

I'm sure he will forgive you. Well i'm sure he doesn't really care about your weight. :) You'll see next year when he visits again, you'll be too pretty! Prettier than a mermaid. :) So stay strong!