09 June 2010

May Wolverine help me

I would like to destroy myself today. Yesterday I probably ate over 2500Kcals between food and white wine. Granted, my colleagues had at least 1000kcals more than I did, but what kind of excuse is that?
The thing is, yesterday we were told to take the night off and go out, have dinner and chill. (This actually means that we left the office at 8PM. We get to work at 7.30AM in the morning, by the way…)
Why? Well, because from today until somewhere next week, we’re gonna be in a crazy rush. Apparently we’re driving back to Milan tomorrow night, and then I expect it’s gonna be 18-20 working hours from Friday until probably Tuesday-Wednesday.
We didn’t have a single day off since June 1.
So, this stress is my lame excuse for having binged like a pig.
At least I went running this morning (although it felt like all the food I had eaten was there right in my stomach, going up and down), and then when I got back to the hotel, at 6.30AM, I took off my shoes and actually went swimming in the sea for a couple of minutes. It was amazing!! What was a bit less amazing was when the receptionist at the hotel stared at my fat, so visible with my wet shorts and top sticking to the fat like glue...

However, Wolverine boss drove here last night (he actually got here at 2AM and is in a bad mood, which makes him even sexier), so I’m counting on his support and I’m back to my fruits and raw vegs diet. I swear the man gets skinnier every week. He's the most amazing living thinspiration.


Not having a scale freaks me out. I’m sure I’m over 126lbs once again. Well, if I am driving back to the city, I’ll hop on the scale Friday morning.

Last but not least, hello new followers! I love you already!
How are you people doing? Throw me some encouragement becaus eI'm going to need all of it!!

4 comments:

Matilda Bonnet said...

Lucyyyy stay strong!! Specially NOW, you don't have a scale, so try to keep it low. You don't wanna go back to your place and find out that you've gained right? You can do it!! :) If you just can't say no to your colleagues. Eat, that doesn't mean you have to binge. Order salads, drink water. Tell them you're full. Or that you don't feel like drinking, i know i know... I can't say no to white wine. But you can have 1 glass only. You can do it!! It's all about control, okay? :)

Use wolverine as your inspiration! :) I believe in you, you CAN do it, you WILL do it!! Okay? :) Love ya!

Lucy's Shadow said...

Matilda, you're such a sweetheart!!
Thank-you for the encouragement

Ana's Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana's Girl said...

Don't feel bad. I'm sure i consumed just as many calories last night as you did yesterday hanging out with some friends. Seriously, we went through 3 whole bags of chips and 2 boxes of macaroni and cheese of chips between the 6 of us. Ugh... Why do my friends only eat junk food?
Stay strong, darling. I know it'll get better,and we'll both do better quite soon.