15 June 2010

Fasting birthday

I have been fasting since Sunday night, which means about 38 hours. And I hit the gym this morning.
So far I only had black coffee (unsweetened), water and I had to drink one beer last night. But (excuse me, this is gross) beer works on me as a laxie, so…
Steve took me out last night with other friends of his to watch the match. It made me happy, because he made me understand nothing changed between us. We’re actually even closer. Like, when I got to the pub there wasn’t much place and he immediately gestured me to sit on his lap, so he kept me there through the whole match and never complained that I’m a big fat whale. After the match, the others wanted to go to McD to grab some dinner, and I said I would rather go home. Steve’s flatmate tried to convince me and said Steve would surely walk me back afterwards, but Steve said “Let her go, she’d never manage to resist McD”.
Sometimes I wonder how much he understands.

I’m stuck at 124.6lbs (blame it on the weekend, mom fed me).

I’m going for lunch with workmates in 10 minutes. I’m trying out Cassie’s way. Do you remember when she explains in “Skins” how she fakes eating? We’ll see.
Oh, and since it’s my birthday, Steve said he’s taking me out tonight, but we haven’t made plans yet.

Wish me luck skinnies!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for commenting and Happy Birthday. Well done for staying strong.
I'm glad things haven't changed between you and Steve. Everybody needs a friend like that.
X

Matilda Bonnet said...

Great!! :D Cool how things didn't change between the two of you! :D Happy bday lovely! :D

Lucy's Shadow said...

Thank-you lovelies!!!