23 April 2010

My vampire romance has the worst timing ever

I’m down to 126.9lbs
I shit you not.
I didn’t fast, I binged and I’m down, I shall not complain.
Also, I met Lou yesterday.

Lou is a friend of mine, who has such a twilight look, combined with the best 6 pack ever, it’s hard not to drool on him, I usually hang out with him when on vacation (he’s my buddy for canyoning and drinking when I spend time in the mountains), and I was really afraid of looking such a fattie.

He was skinny and well built at the same time as usual, but he looked so stressed he kind of lost his twilight aura.

Also, we haven’t met in months and suddenly he absolutely wanted to catch up, and what’s the big news? He quit his girlfriend.
My big news? My boyfriend is moving in with me.
Perfect timing, huh?

Afterwards I went home and slept from 5PM till this morning.
Woke up at 126.9. Coughing a tiny bit less. BUT, with a leg that hurts horribly. It hurts in bed, it hurts sitting, it hurts walking.
The solution? Pain killers, of course. In addition to the cocktail of antibiotics, pill, aspirin…

Also, this afternoon I’m leaving, just as most Fridays, to spend the weekend at the Parents’ place, also known as the Permanent Binge Festival.
I’ll try to behave!

1 comment:

Miss Burton said...

hm ... your friend Lou sounds interesting. somehow. Don't know why.
But must be a bit weird for him, hearing about your boyfriends plans and he's the one who just broke up with someone.

gosh. moving in together ... are you scared?