28 April 2010

Back to the gym

Of course I binged.

The only difference, it’s last night I alcohol binged.

The guys organized an aperitivo right after work, and I quickly downed 3 beers and two vodka oranges. I don’t even wanna know how many calories that means.

But I must admit, I really had fun!

At least when I got home I quickly drank 2 liters of water (I figured it would be the only way I’d manage to bring my lazy ass to work this morning) and got to bed. Needless to say, I woke up to pee what seemed 14 times (probably just once or twice however).

I got up and six, started coughing, and went on until I puked. UBER GROSS, I know. And the worst thing is, I only puked water.

I managed to get on the scale before puking however. The result: 127.8lbs. Better than nothing, but I guess it’s just because I finally got my period.

And tonight my friend Kat is coming over for dinner. And she’s a big eater, so I’ll have to cook. Plus she always makes comments if I try not to binge, so I’ll have to eat as well (of course, she’s not immune from fat, she just doesn’t care).

But I did go to the gym this morning, although I wasn’t feeling very good after puking. At least I burned some of that alcohol calories.

Oh, and THANK-YOU so much for your comments!!!

Stay thin lovelies

1 comment:

Matilda Bonnet said...

But you had fun, so whatever! What you should do if you know you'll have to eat at night, is to NOT eat during the day. Just drink tons of water!! :)