26 April 2010

The Binge Festival

I tried to join the weekend Binge Festival as little as possible, but of course I did not escape entirely.
So I woke up this morning at 128.9 lbs.
Awful, I know.
Plus, Boyfriend’s still in town, so he’ll want to eat tonight as well. I’m sorry to say, it’s good he’s leaving tomorrow. Don’t get me wrong: my only problem about having him at my place, is food, of course.

Whatever. I’m finally getting over my bronchitis, and my hip aches less, so tomorrow morning or Wednesday at latest, I’m going back to the gym.
I usually hit the gym early in the morning, around 7AM, and I run on the threadmill (3 to 6 miles, at 10.5km per hour, no clue how fast it is in miles), then I hop on the elliptical machine, do some abs, and then it’s time to take a shower and go to work.

This is my thinspiration of the day!!

Stay thin
Xoxo

3 comments:

Lolita said...

thanks hun. we can both get back to the gym soon :) xox

Lucy's Shadow said...

Yes, tomorrow morning I swear I'm hitting the gym until my legs shake!
Thanx for commenting!

Matilda Bonnet said...

Naw, at least you're below 130! Stay strong and work out HARD!