21 April 2010

Start

At almost 28, there is one thing I wish more than anything else.


Getting back to the 105lbs I weighted when I was 18.


I'm 5'57 tall. I used to have a body that ROCKED.


Yeah, this was my body.
The main issue is, I cannot possibly cut junk food.
Because I don't eat junk food. I'm vegetarian, don't do fast food, but crave typical Italian food, such as a good diish of pasta with plenty of vegetables.
Furthermore, I work hard, and long hours. Yeah, I'm a damned workaholic. And even though I want to be thin more than anything else, I cannot afford losing my job. I work in the M&A consulting, and it's a tough world.
I also exercise a lot. Well, a lot if you consider how many hours I work.
And now, the moment of the truth.
I'm currently 130 lbs
BMI: 20.7
My first goal is, by May 20, dropping 10lbs
Wish me luck lovelies!

3 comments:

Miss Burton said...

Yaaay DD!
First comment. HOw good is that?
10 lbs is achievable. very much. And you'll do it. Okay, WE'll do it. because I joined the 130 circle. Yep.
Goooood luck! :)
Lovely new blog btw!

Miss Burton said...

oh and ...
your body really did rock!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Great body you had :) And you'll be back to that. I'm with you too. By may 20. I want to be 125 at leassst! :D Good luck