15 June 2011

You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine

Happy birthday to me!


Well, I didn't get Alessandra Ambrosio's looks (and skinny body) for my birthday, but
I am losing
slowly.
136.5lbs (61.9kg) this morning. BMI: 21.7
small steps, but it's the right direction.

Also, Marcus message was a great birthday gift by itself. I hope you decide to stay in touch, my friend. Of course, whatever your decision will be, I will respect that, but I do hope you'll stay.

And, Ivi, I was so happy to find you!!! Your creativity always leaves me speechless.

Oh, in case you were wondering... I'm going to rock the city tonight. I'll be hanging out at Cavalli's place. After all, why bother living in the city of wonder if you don't take advantage of these things?

Love you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lovely :)
hope you had/ are having a great day

xo

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaahhhh, I didn't even know it was ur birthday! what a coincidence :) happy belated birthday, lucy! may all your wishes and dreams become reality! I hope you had a great day :)
xxx

Thana said...

E' molto dolce l'immagine di te e tua nipote che tenete in equilibrio le cose sulla testa! ^-^
*Un abbraccio caldo*