07 June 2011

Back from wonderland

I'm sorry I've been missing for so long.

Blogger let me down, and for a few days I could no longer access to my account.
Then I went to Greece with Steve. It was amazing, just taking the time to lay in sun, share a drink, make love, sleep, swim in the crystal blue sea.

Of course there are downsides: I'm fatter than ever. Seriously, I'm close to my maximum weight ever, being right now 63.3kg (139.6lbs). BMI: 22.1

At least I've got a great tan.

I swear, I'm taking this situation into my hands. Went shopping this morning, and I did not buy any carbs, just spinaches, apples, fat-free milk and salad.
Also, I went back to the gym this morning and I'll strictly stick to a minimum of 4 training sessions per week (usually I burn 600 to 1000 kcals, because yes, when I'm at the gym I do work very hard).

I'll proceed reading and commenting you all lovelies.


5 comments:

Thana said...

La cosa più dolce è sentirsi inadatte e trovare qualcuno che faccia l'amore con quel corpo che ripudiamo...*Grazie del commento, l'ho apprezzato un sacco! *-* Ti abbraccio forte cara Lucy*

L. said...

Che bella la Grecia..ci sono stata un sacco di volte, ma purtroppo con i miei genitori non riesco a stare in pace: "perchè non fai amicizia?" "mangi poco" "mangi troppo" "dormi troppo, sei depressa??" "così ci fai stare in ansia" "perchè non esci con gli altri?" "mica hai bevuto?"
e via così, per un'intera tartassante giornata..
Quindi preferisco buttarmi in destinazioni cittadine, dove sono con loro senza possibilità di socializzazione. E mi godo una capitale :)
Mi fa piacere che tu ti sia divertita, e fa nulla per i chili..li perdi in un momento :)
Hug,
Laura <3

Ana's Girl said...

You've got the determination that it takes to reach those goals, so i know you'll reach them. *hugs* Best of luck to you, dearie.

americaneaglelove said...

I'm happy you're back, we've missed you! Greece sounds amazing, I'm glad you had a great time! Congrats on the exercise! Good luck, stay beautiful! <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

That blogger outage sent me to tumblr :/ OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Thank you for the knitting compliment <3