25 May 2011

Laminaria

So I finally got the infamous Laminaria Digitata.
Started taking it yesterday, after waking up at an infamous 62.2kg (137.1lbs), gaaaaaaaa disgusting.
I'll weight on Friday before leaving for Greece... my fat friend has been on this stuff for 3 weeks and lost weight for the first time in her life.. I really need a miracle.

Also, I called my grandmother on Monday, to wish her a happy 88th birthday, and she started crying on the phone. So not our style (we tend to never show emotions, in the family). I kind of panicked. I feel so sorry for her, but there is very little that I can do. She cried because she knows she's 88, she never gets to see people anymore (because they live in a tiny village of 18 inhabitants, and also because Pops has argued with every acquaintance over his life, since he's like that), she never gets to leave the house, she can barely walk on her own, and well, I guess this is enough to make anybody cry, isn't it?

As for the promotion, well, nothing's official yet, and I don't want to jinx it, but I've unofficially been told that I'm on the wagon :-)

Love you all

1 comment:

Thana said...

Mi dispiace per tua nonna...i legami con le donne della propria famiglia sono sempre così arcani...Che bello una promozione ufficiosa! Insomma sei sul carro! Buona corsa! ^-^
*Ti abbraccio forte*