09 May 2011

Magic stuff

Song of the day:
Monster,
how should I feel?
Creatures lie here
looking through the mirror


Breaking news:
Kat, best friend (fat chick) has just announced that she has started taking LaminariaDigitata 4 days ago and she has recorded a "Visible weight loss" (I'm not gonna ask her how much).
Does anyone know this thing? Recommendations?
So I kind of need this stuff NOW because let's be honest, at 136.5lbs (61.9kg) even I wouldn't marry myself. I pretty much feel marriage repellent right now, and let's not even mention I'm leaving for Greece in 20 days. Bikini panic anyone?

Love you all sweeties

PS I haven't slept more than 2 consecutive hours over the last 3 weeks... so forgive mistakes and ramblings... I can't breathe, allergies are kind of killing me. The only solution would be huge amounts of corticone, and right now that's not even an option

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Im sure that you are beutiful.


Now I can't stop listening P!nk song 'Sober', because you mentioned it in my blog..

Peridot (G+P) said...

o.O I've never heard of it. Google the fuck out of it. It puts my hackles up solely on the basis that Digitata looks like Digitalis and that foxglove shit is DEADLY POISON.

Bloody hell, I haven't been below 130 in over 6 months. If I could afford them I'd be all over diet pills like a rash on a cheap whore! Sadly I'm having to do things the slow way :(

I hate the tradition of families stuffing themselves at any and all celebration. We show off our riches by the spread we can put on :/ On the bright side I guess if you end up bingeing you don't have to pay for it, people are thrown off the scent of an ED and you can live off the fat for a while when you get back home *Facedesk*

Lets ride this wagon, Lucy! Where to next? :D

xoxoxoxo

Thana said...

I love you Lucy, I would marry you! ^-^