21 July 2010

What the hell am I going to do?

I went out last night for a good, Milan style aperitivo, and had a blast. The kind of aperitivo where you meet CEOs working in the fashion industry, and they are quite relieved to meet girls that are not just bodies (no offence to models)

Then, since I was downtown, I pinged Steve on his blackberry asking if he wanted to get the underground together to go home. He said sure, so we met downtown and headed to the bar outside the office for a beer. He was grumpy at first, and then he cheered up and we had a good time. At a certain point, he told me he is not so sure anymore he’ll move abroad. People, that made my day! After two beers, we decided to call it a night and went to the office parking to get my bike, and I hugged him

“You smell good” I said, my nose buried between his collar bone and his neck, even though with the heels I was wearing I was probably close to 5ft11 (around 180cm).

“Yeah sure. It’s been warmer than the Sahara all day long”

“You still smell good”

I got my bike and walked him home (he lives on my way home), and outside his place we hugged and kissed a little bit.

“Don’t make it more difficult than it already is” he moaned

I just hugged him tighter.

Later, at home, I really wished I could drift into sleep next to him.

This morning, I woke up at 120.2lbs. Could have been worse! Now, I’ve got to head towards 115.

Boyfriend is leaving for NYC tonight, and he’ll be away for a week. Then, he should move in. I am trying to make up my mind, and I have yet to decide if I’m going to go on with this thing, or if I’m going to dump him. I know, I’m an awful bitch. Forgive me.

(Amongst other thoughts, from a discussion with Bro, I said I’m happy living on my own. I said how great my life is. I said “Hell, I’m way closer to being skinny than I’ve ever been since I met Boyfriend”)

3 comments:

Angela said...

When I think of you I picture a sunset, warm breeze, you on your bike in a pretty sundress :)
Like something you only read about in books and see in movies, nothing you expect to be a reality.

Steve sounds really yummy and devine, enjoy him! And the boyfriend, well all I have to say is dont feel obligated to stay with him.
Things with my boyfriend are going exactly the same as they were before we decided to be a couple. He is still my best friend and its hard to think of him as a boyfriend. Guess I'll have to wait for our first kiss for that :D

Peridot (G+P) said...

*Huggleshuggleshuggleshuggles*

Moving in together either makes or breaks the relartionship. You don't wanna be living with an Ex, it's no fun at ALL, trust me D:

Have a good night, lovely!

Ana's Girl said...

With as close as you are to Steve... my suggestion would be to dump the boyfriend. And if Steve doesn't move abroad, that's just a sign that you're meant to be together. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.