13 July 2010

Action

Alejandro came over last night, and from the moment he stared at my body, I knew I was lost.

Lucy. You are so beautiful. Your face, your hair... your body. I could stare at your body for hours, it’s just… flawless

Alejandro, who could totally belong to a male thinspo, was just as usual: perfect tan, perfect waxed legs, his three tattoos in their places, his abs discreetly peeking, his pecs showing just as I like, not too much, not too little. His soft skin, his hands on my face.

I missed you so much Alejandro

Me too Lucy. You have no clue

Fast forward – two hours later

I want you so bad. It’s been years, Lucy. You know that with no one else it is like with you

What about tomorrow? What if next week I want you again?

I’ll be there each time you’ll want me, you know that. I made a promise to you, years ago, and I’ll keep it forever

I know you will. But it wouldn’t be fair

I’d never cheat. But you… You came first. You came before my girlfriend. Mostly, the alchemy we share… I will never give you up. I tried, and I have never managed to. I’m going to kiss you now, and I’m going to do all I want to do. Just tell me to stop if that’s what you want, and I’ll let go


...


We both cried out, loud. We both cried for more, until there was no more. It was as good as in my souvenirs, maybe even better.

(I was extremely thankful both my neighbors are on vacation)


When you call my name, it’s like a little prayer,

I’m down on my knees, I wanna take you there

In the midnight hour I can feel your power

Just like a prayer, you know I’ll take you there

I hear your voice, it’s like an angel sighing,

I HAVE NO CHOICE, I HEAR YOUR VOICE

Feels like flying

I close my eyes, Oh God: I think I’m falling!

Last, but not least, stats:

120.8lbs

BMI: 19.19

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for commenting, and I will. I have clothes that I don't want to wear yet because I odn't feel comforable, but if I can reach 99Ibs before going on holiday, I can take some of them with me.
Thanks again
Love
X

ancora said...

You're just too sexy girl.

Ana's Girl said...

He sounds like a keeper, if you know what i mean...

Rachel said...

Luna suggested that too, I think I will definately be invest in a few of those, thanks :)
X