12 July 2010

Apparently, it shows

“You look great honey! You lost weight are look so fit!” Dad said on Friday, when we met at the station.

“Do I?” I knew he was right. I was 120.8lbs on Friday morning, add some high heels I had worn that gave me 4 supplementary inches, and the equation worked in my favor.

Later on the same day, Mother said “You look so thin!! Well done!”

I guess it’s true. I know the weight is not as low as I may wish, but I realized I am better fit than I thought. Over the weekend, dad and I hiked a 4500mt peak (the one in the pic below), and I really did well, never felt too tired or anything. It felt like my legs could go on forever and ever.

It felt like getting closer to the sky.

Most important, dad was so happy we went for this hike, I was glad I had accepted, although I wasn’t very motivated in the beginning. We did have a great time. And, the whole thing totally boosted my metabolism!

I’m hitting the gym again tomorrow morning, then I have a meeting with clients, and a pretty charged week.

Also, I’m working with a junior who’s thinner than I am, so it’s gonna be my motivation for the next two weeks.

Last week was kind of emotionally charged. I even cried on the phone with Alejandro… I’ll do better this week.

I’m not fasting, because from now until my August vacation I need to train harder, but I’ll still be restricting. I hope I didn’t gain too much over the weekend (although I burnt a lot, I had family lunch on Saturday and family dinner last night…). We’ll see tomorrow morning.

Love you skinnies!

No comments: