11 September 2012

There's an old voice in my head, it's my ED talking to me it says it missed our little talks


I don't like walking around this old and empty house
So hold my hand, I'll walk with you, my dear
The stairs creak as I sleep, it's keeping me awake
It's the house telling you to close your eyes

Some days I can't even trust myself
It's killing me to see you this way

Because though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore


There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back
I tell her that I miss our little talks
Soon it will all be over, buried with our past
You used to play outside when you were young
Full of life and full of love

Some days I don't know if I am wrong and I am right
Your mind is playing tricks on you my dear

Because though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore


Don't listen to a word I say
The screams all sound the same

Because though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore 

Go, go, go away
I wish you'd disappear
All that's left is a ghost of you

Now we're torn, torn, torn apart
There's nothing we can do
Just let me go, me against you
Now wait, wait, wait for me
Please hang around
I see you when I fall asleep


Don't listen to a word I say
The screams all sound the same 

Because though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore  


As always, in my dreams I'm still skinny, just like I used to be.

6 comments:

Anafly said...

I love this song so so much.
I hope you're ok.
Love,
Anafly
xxx

Peridot (G+P) said...

Love you. Take care of yourself if you can, ok?

Fat Piggy said...

This is totally cosmic. I jsut discovered of monsters and men. I'm in love. Like totally in love. Beautiful music. Xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

It seems September is s shitty month overall. Is there any way I can help make your Septembers a little better? Random postcards or a September Survival carepackage?

I hope this September goes a little better than projected. We're halfway through! You can do it! Remember to spoil yourself and look after yourself, ok?

Lol, it's kinda ironic that the bad habits everyone assumes will work only end up making you bigger in the long run. I treat my metabolism like a spoiled little princess and try to do all the "good" "healthy" things to keep it happy. brain doesn't like it but brain can go fuck itself.

Lol Settlers of Catan is fun, but I hate the 4-island setup for seafarers. I never make smart starting choices and end up screwed for resources *Facepalm* I like the standard one, much easier to pick good places. (Making it a challenge is kinda the point once we know the rules well, though)

I hope you're ok. Look after yourself and stay awesome, ok?

Many hugs and much love to you <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

Slow and steady wins the race, right? Better a hundred small steps in the right direction than making a big leap only to fall right back.

I hope you have fun in Nepal! Wow, your third time?? I'm so jelly my blood is pure pectin!

Love you <3

Ana's Girl said...

oh i love this song....