07 September 2012

and I'm the only one to blame

it is never enough
whatever I do, it is never enough

I've dropped 2kg of fat over 7 days, yet I somehow managed to gain 1kg of water. screw me

I'm training hard, and most of the time I'm exhausted. I'm also not sleeping well, so on weekends, I try to get some rest through a nap or such. Dad just told me on the phone "I don't want to see you on the couch the whole weekend" (instead of saying "lovely that you're coming to visit").

And work, that's the worst.


when it's good then it's good it's so good
till it goes bad

I'm still trying to find the me I once had

2 comments:

Thana said...

Stella, devi partire dal presupposto che sei fantastica già così, perché se c'è qualcuno, anche solo una persona al mondo che ti ama, allora vale la pena pensarlo. Non demordere, solo cerca di dormire di più, perché un sonno disturbato di notte, fa venir voglia di mangiare di più durante il giorno. Non importa se i risultati sono scarsi, devi apprezzare ogni piccolo sforzo, perché è sempre espressione di forza di volontà. Non sentirti sola, pensa che molte di noi faticano con te per raggiungere lo stesso obbiettivo. ♥

Peridot (G+P) said...

Your Dad is a dick. Ignore him, ok? If you're tired, rest.

<3