19 April 2011

Ana is my doctor




I don’t know what happened to me. Ana dumped me.


Doubt startin' to creep in, everyday it's just so grey and black.

Hope, I just need a ray of that, 'cause no one sees my vision: when I say it out loud, they just say it's whack!

But they don’t know what an ED is!

You came to me when I needed it, but you're either getting lazy, or you don't believe in you no more.

You're supposed to fucking be MY mentor, I can endure no more! It was YOU who believed in me!

Ana, I'm crying in this booth, you saved my life, but I can’t never repay you!

But I ain't giving up faith, and you ain't giving up on me: Get up Ana! I'm dying, I need you, come back for fuck's sake cause

I'm about to lose my mind

You've been gone for so long

I'm running out of time

I need a doctor

Call me a doctor

I need a doctor, doctor

To bring me back to life

Wolverine (my boss) is coming tonight. Working dinner, it’s gonna be hard (am in Tuscany right now, where food is so full of calories you wouldn’t believe it). I’m skipping lunch in order to prepare for it, but it’s going to be hard. Tomorrow I’m fasting. I swear, I don’t care that Wolverine will notice.

And after all, who am I kidding? Wolverine has just dumped his fat wife to get together with the skinniest (Topamax addicted) chick of the office.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

Sometimes it does feel like Ana just disappeared, but don't worry; she never leaves completely, and she'll be back in all her glory very soon.