04 April 2011

Well, well, well

I had my wisdom tooth taken out on Friday, and it didn't go very well.
But the good news is, I still can eat very few things, and I lost 1.5kg (3.3lbs) since Thursday.
So this morning the scale told me 59.5kg (131.2lbs). BMI: 20.8, for the first time in 2011 below 21.
Not my goal of course, but a good start in the right direction.

The only problem is, my face looks like someone spent hours kicking it like a foot-ball.

Also, I have been training hard over the last two months for my annual mountaineering ski tour with my father, this year from Verbier to Saas Fee starting March 11.
However, both my vacations for the week of March 11 and for Easter have been cancelled at work, so right now things suck badly.
Once again, Steve's furious because he has taken days off and bought an expensive ticket to come here for Easter. And he's right, this is totally unfair.
However, Wolverine (my director) said "You can't expect to take days off AND be promoted to Manager". So what can I possibly do?

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Wolverine is a cunt. Just saying.

I HATE having to work for assholes like that!

*Hugs for you and Steve*

Ana's Girl said...

Damn bosses all think they have to be assholes. Don't worry, mine is the same way. All managers except for me got a week's paid vaction this year... I guess none of them ever want to give out those vacations we so look forward too. *hugs* I'm sorry it's turned out so shitty...
On the posative side tho, your blog's wallpaper (or whatever you call it) is absolutely beautiful. Not helpful, i know, but i tried!