05 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Lovelies,

happy new year!

I won’t even try asking what are your resolution… the right question is: how much? How much weight do you figure you can lose in 2011?

I did not behave. Am currently 59.4kg aka 131.0lbs

Shame on me, I know.

On the bright side, I spent 10 days with my love, and loved every second of it. I was too happy, and the 10 days were too short to spoil them with food issues.

Then I came back to work just to find the same shitty reality I had left on December 24. And of course, on the second day back to work (yesterday) I caught the flue, so I’ve been running a temperature. Tomorrow is holiday in Italy, but guess what? I will be working.

Enough about that. I. Need. To. Lose. Weight.

And I can do it.

Since this bank holiday will be no holiday for me, I figured I’ll simply fast through it.

My resolution?

Get to 52kg – 115lbs

(although of course, 50 kg aka 110lbs would be better)

I know I can do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're all waiting on the miracle. weight loss seems to be the popular trend around here for new years resolutions. good luck!