22 December 2010

I lost my muchness

Lovelies,

it’s not getting any better.

On top of the frigging mess in my life, I’ve been taking antibiotics for the last two weeks, I’m totally deprived from sleep due to work, and I lost my blackberry on a cab that of course did not think for a second to give it back (I had Steve call the cab company, he denies he has it…).

Steve, who should have come home tonight, is stuck in Brussels airport.

I am eating a turnip (the thing I hate most in the world) currently weight 58.3kg (128.5lbs), and hate myself. I keep crying, working and cursing.

This is not life people. I don’t know what it is, but it’s not life.

Oh, and just like last year, I miss the company Xmas party, held in the most exclusive location of this uber exclusive city. But hey, maybe it’s for the best: how could I show up when I’m such a fat looser?

I love you all so much.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up, and i hope the antibiotics help you. turnips are completely awful. i'm sorry you're missing the Xmas parties! feel better

xo Chloe