06 January 2011

Thinspiration: Disney princesses contest




Well, I somehow lost 0.7lbs from yesterday. Better than nothing, I'm still liquid fasting though. I only had a glass of skinned milk for breakfast this morning, and the juice of a single orange last night. The plan is to have an orange at lunch (in a couple minutes) and a cup of light vegetable stock for dinner (c. 30kcals).

Anyway, why have we been so obsessed with being skinny since kids? The answer is, have you ever heard of a fat princess meeting a charming prince before Shrek came out? No, you haven't. And when Shrek came out, I was already past the important phase of imprinting (I know, I'm an old spinster).

So, let's talk about skinny Disney princesses.

N.6: Cinderella
I always thought Sinderella (who was by far the most popular one back in the 80s) is a bit chuddy... however, I was wrong OR, over the years she must have lost weight, because look at her...
N. 5: Belle
Poor Belle was never my favourite. She kept eating those delicious obscene meals... bleah.. one would bet she throws up the minute we look away, or else how could she be so skinny?

N.4: Jasmine
Jasmine has abs to kill for. Then again, we never saw Cinderella, Belle, Snow white or Aurora abs, have we? And when I was a kid I never thought I could get dressed like that (later I took full advantage of this kind of clothes, back when I was skinny I mean)
N.3: Ariel
Now, I think a mermaid is the sexiest thing ever. Why only third place? how the hell could she give away that tail for a stupid prince and a fluffy dress that makes her butt looks twice its original size?


N.2: Tinkerbell
She barely existed when I was 6. Now, she's my niece's hero. And since the kid's mother is fat (kid's skinny so far, but she's only 6) I'm grateful she has a good model.
(That doesn't change the fact that tinkerbell's more dressed like a big puta than like a fairy)

N.1: the winner is... AURORA!
Aurora was, in my mind, always the most beautiful princess. I love her dress (never had one for carnival), her hair (mine is the same just slightly darker), her naked shoulders (mine will never look the same), her tiny waist (I'm working on that)

So what about you girls?


4 comments:

Thana said...

*-* Aurora the best! *-*

Anonymous said...

i personally was in love with bell. she was brunette so I always related well to that! nice interesting post :)

xo Chloe

Anonymous said...

My favourite is Meg, right after Belle. Meg's not only spindly thin but also has a kick-ass personality. :)
But i see the appeal in Aurora. She is very beautiful. Never tickled my interest, though, cause she's sooooo damsel-in-distress, let the man save me from evil fate, blahblah female. I like the tough chicks.

Audrey Jolie said...

i think i love arielle & cinderella. both are so pretty, and skinny :o cinderella was always my favorite, she look like me with the blond hair, but arielle can swim in the ocean, she's a mermaid. so i love both. <3