02 August 2010

Motivational Monday

To keep things short and effective:

Let’s fast.

I started this morning, together with Marcus, Poker face (love to see you’re back sweetie), so let’s be strong together.

Lord knows I need some fasting. I messed up with food over the weekend, plus I’m back on the pill (sorry boys, I know this is weird) and it makes me gain weight. It always does.

However, yesterday I trained hard-core. I woke up in the morning and went running in the mountains for 12km, and then I got out on my kayak for 20 solid km on the lake. Then I went swimming, and to end the morning in glory, I got drunk on white wine at my neighbor’s.

The ex came on Friday night, and finally realized things are over. It was pretty awful, but at least it wasn’t long. Now, it’s time to move on.

Steve called sick at work, and asked me to pay him a visit over lunch break: perfect excuse to fast.

The truth? He got so drunk last night he couldn’t drag his sorry ass at work. LOL

Boys, girls, I love you. Let’s make this fast last as long as possible. I’ll keep the comments window opened as much as possible, so write if you need some support!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay it really started!! I've never been so excited to fast :)

I think its good you sorted things out with the ex. Now, as you said, it's time to move on. Be strong honey, it was the right decicion.

Steve called sick at work because of a booze last night? haha :D I've done that in high school a few times lol :P

Soo.. the first day, yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too! 1pm and no food as of yet... this is a start! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the fast! Keep Strong.


xo Chloe

Emry said...

Good luck on your fast, you can do it! <3

therebirthofsaphira said...

I'm on a fast too! But I'd love me some companionship. Stay strong.