26 August 2010

Oh crap!

Oh, getting back to the normal life is hard people.

Therefore my lack of decent posts.

I won’t even apologize though, because I am under the impression most of you are away as well.

Let’s get straight to point 1: I woke up at 120.5lbs. Proceeded puking (no, I’m not falling in love with Mia, I just drank too much last night).

I woke up at 5.30AM, by the way. Why so much suffering? Because Steve had to fly to London to discuss about the possibility he might work for our London office for 18 months.

So yeah, today I’m quite unhappy, and I took full advantage of my unhappiness (i.e. I’m fasting). He’ll be back tonight.

Also, he’s moving in with me. I know, this is pure madness. And I’m hopelessly in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never have to apologize.

120,5? thats good right? compared to after the holiday. Youre doing great as to the food thing.

as to steve maybe moving to london. that really sucks! :(
I hope for you two guys that he can stay with you.

hes moving in with you? well, as you wrote, this might be madness, but it might also work out totally great and be the best thing you ever did. You can never know beforehand. It so sweet that you hopelessly in love :)

Matilda Bonnet said...

Congrats onthe 120.5! :D hehe
Steve can't move, omgg now that you guys giving it a try. Ughh, this is mean but i hope they don't want him here, so he can stay with you!! :S

Good luck on the fast! :)

& no it's not madness, it love! Aw :), you just go with the flow, i'm sure things will work out fine! :D

Anonymous said...

yeah im really excited to live in hamburg... although the apartment-hunting proved to be really hard and unsuccessful so far.. but I'm optimistic.

whats your fave junk food from london? :P
junk food is never good, but its a really nice gesture from him imo (:

hope youre well xoxo