15 July 2020

It's all right

I looked into a lie,
and I understood it's sickness
one can't heal from - it's an illness
And I thought about how hard we try. 

I looked into your secret hiding
and realized it was madness
believing in exclusiveness
So I tried to forget, to stop looking

And I watched TV
and I thought that they are stealing my time
and that you, you are stealing my love

But then I took a long walk outside
The sun was shining
And I stopped looking,
I stopped thinking

And it's all right, it's all right, it's all right


(any Italian reader will know the inspiration behind this, but I still decided to post it, after all most of the world does not speak Italian)


I think I am okay, really. Slowly but steadily, the stressful projects I'm on are reaching their natural conclusion and I do not think anything major will start before September.
I will take as much vacation as I can in August and focus on myself a bit.
And only after that I'll probably decide what to do workwise.

xoxo

5 comments:

Bathwater said...

Good plan! My parents were both Italian but that generation believed in fitting in with America and did not pass it on.

Anonymous said...

so what is the song? hope u are well x

Anonymous said...

and I'm sure this is not Prisencólinensináincıúsol
lol x

Lucy's Shadow said...

the song is "Senza Parole" (Vasco Rossi) :-) liberally adapted

Anonymous said...

thanks going to listen to it