25 May 2016

A tale we've all been through

(freely inspired from the French song Il avait les mots), a tale of meeting Ana and Mia

She was way older than me and I silly fell into her arms. Through her I found out things I never knew before: she seemed sincere and I fell for that.
What kept bothering me was she would rarely stay for long, but as soon as she spoke, I'd shut up.

She knew the words and made me addict
I would already saw myself skinny
She knew the words and made me addict
I did not know that
I did not know her

I no longer had a life, I only thought about her, even though it was obvious she often lied. She would get lost halfway though her praising of me, would say she loved me, and I would deal with it: I'd forgive her. She would leave, she would talk to others but what was she hiding? I would soon find out

She knew the words and made me addict
I would already saw myself skinny
She knew the words and made me addict
I did not know that
I did not know her

I followed her and saw a horrible place, and suddenly I realized she had family (MIA). All the while, I was wrong, I WAS WRONG!
MIA found me, and immediately told me I was not the first idiot she used to amuse herself, all the while I was wrong, I WAS WRONG!

She knew the words and made me addict
I would already saw myself skinny
She knew the words and made me addict
I did not know that
I did not know her

No comments: