09 September 2014

whoah

Summer's gone, and I'm so FUCKING struggling

I've finally had a SERIOUS business idea for a start-up. The only issue is, I really need to get skinny for it to happen. I know what it sounds like, but believe me, it's true.

Also, I'm back to virtually vegetarian regime. (virtually = I will eat meat/fish if there's no option to skip them without embarassing my in-law. So, I may end up doing it few times a year). I read one of those horror books about intensive farming and well..
I mean, after all, I have been veg for 8 straight years in my life so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Got a hell of a week - am in Rome now, will be in central Italy tomorrow morning, then Prague from tomorrow night till Monday morning, then back in Milan.
(upside: last time I've been in Prague I didn't buy anything to eat for 7 days. My mom had baked me some bread and I didn't touch any local food which I found, with no exception whatsoever, utterly disgusting - let's hope things haven't changed)

No comments: