25 September 2014

Miserable and Dietbet

After waking up this morning and feeling miserable all day long (the scale spat out an insulting 132.1lbs), I joined a Dietbet bet (here)
The rest?
Work? Work sucks so badly I don't even wanna start ranting 'bout it.
Friends? well, all my friends have moved away / are in the process of moving oversea. In addition, they're so skinny I want to die when I walk around with them.

So, here's the plan.
1-Dietbet
2-Husband and I have a half marathon on Sunday (won't be running all the time, but a good chunk running and the rest walking - aiming at 2h30)
3- Next week Husband will be in the Netherlands, so I can cut food and
4- Practice my new Jillian Michaels' DVD (Yoga Inferno) and
5- put in action some BenderFitness workout and
6- drag my fat ass to the gym for some additional running.

Good luck Lucy

No comments: