24 July 2013

The truth about it

Here's the truth.
I know that training is better than fasting.
BUT, fasting deliver weight loss so much faster than training.

And in the end, fasting + training delivers even better results.
dropped 3.7 pounds in 2 days (1.7kg)

if they keep abusing me at work like they did over the past 2 days, I may drop 17kg before vacation (which is like 38 lbs)

Somehow I expect the abusing will go on at the same rate, but the weight loss is bound to slow down. meh.


(22 days into the 30 days shred challenge and still going, level 3 is a bitch. My hip now hurts so badly I can't run, I can barely walk although living on painkillers. Booking an MRI)

stay strong lovelies

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I will, and thanks for still being interested, im amazed so many of you still remember me, nevermind still wanting to read what I have to say. Hope things are looking up for you.
xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

Ah yes, but with fasting you mainly lose water weight and your metabolism slows down so you regain a shitton after you stop the fast.

Love you so much. Look after yourself, ok?

<3

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

LONG over due comment reply -.- I'm an antisocial prat. Forgive me?

Go read Hyperbole and a Holf to get this reference, but MAN you got some dead fish there *huggles*

Nice things:
http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/squee?ref=navbar

I got a photo of Dralion snuggling on the beanbag and a video of her trying to work out WTF a beanbag was today. Next time we're snoozing on the couch Miles is gonna get a photo -.-;

"Before I go to Sleep" is now on my to-read list ^.^ Thank you for the recommendation!

WAH NO WEEPING ANGLES AREN'T ALLOWED TO COME BACK! D:

Winter is coming. Knit faster.

Ugh, we're so bad about making gay jokes here. It pisses me off so much.

Love you so so so much *huggles*