11 January 2013

weird dreams

Blame it on work, blame it on me, on being home alone on whatever.

I keep having very vivid weird dreams, i which either
1 - I am Kathy, it's cold and I'm stuck outside the house at Wuthering Heights and call out for Heathcliff to let me in
2 - I'm sleeping and Katherine's ghost wakes me up banging on the window and begging me to let her in.

Ah whatever. I always knew I read way too many times Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters.

(I know I'm not blogging. too busy with work and wedding organisation. I'll be back soon, I promise)






(coming home to Wuthering Heights!
Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Kathy I've come home and it's so cold! Let me in the window!)

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

I remember seeing that play at The Fortune, it was amazing! The set was so weird and cool. The actors were the usual standard of awesomeness too.

I hope you have a good sleep tonight and work lets up on you a little <3 Let us know how the matrimonial organisation goes!

*hugs*

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

Thank you for the amazing words and the reminder. I'm doing my usual alternation of periods of numb-and-fine and crying-until-I-can't-stand as the emotions dictate. Blargh.

Lol I guess drawing is like knitting, unless the mistakes are glaringly obvious you don't see them. You're too kind!

Omg it feels amazing to be back at the gym again. Are you training at the moment? Do you have any fitness-type goals for the new year? I find 'get fit' and 'loose weight' to be too broad for me, I never get anything done. This year I want to be able to do 10 unassisted chin-ups. Thor arms here I come, lol!

I hope you're having a good weekend. Thank you so much for awesome and being you. Love you heaps <3