22 January 2013

Try

It's funny how appetite can be deceiving, more than just a couple times..
Where there is food there is gonna be a fail
Where there is a fail someone's bound to feel fat
But just because it hurts it doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, try, try...

(P!nk is always a massive motivation for me)

I did binge over the weekend, but it doesn't matter, because work keeps me so busy I never manage to eat for more than 20 consecutive seconds during the week. So by Wednesday morning I'm always back to pre-weekends weight.

Fitness wise things are not good though - I simply do not have the time. Haven't been on facebook for weeks either, so I feel it's legitimate heck I'm not even posting here! But I still hate it. This weekend I have lined up one solo massive training (sans S) of at least 2.5 hours, and one massive training with S.
In the meanwhile, my old rheumatism is back and I'm hurting like crazy.

I have guests on Saturday for dinner. I'm ccoking meat (so that I cannot eat it). I guess I'll allow myself some wine and mostly I'll stick to weed / coke (depending on what turns the party takes). Don't blame me.. I am hurting after all, and painkillers don't work with empty stomach.

Lots of love to you all!!





1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Omg what song is that from? 0.0 I've never heard it before.

Rheumatism sounds awful. Do you know what brings it on so you can minimise it?

Take care of yourself, ok? Love you <3