15 January 2013

Shopping

While still overworked, I did go and try some bridal gowns last weekends.

Before I even walked into the bridal store, I bought these on sale

While it's true I'm supposed to save money right now, I spend an awful lot of time in random meeting with clients, and a girl cannot always wear the same thing right?

Then I moved to the place I was supposed to go, with this chick who works with me: she's engaged, but her mom lives in Mexico, so cannot come to Milan to go shopping with her, then I offered to do it together.

Downside: she turned out to be far skinnier then me.
Upside: we tried completely different gowns, so at least the comparison was not so mortifying.

This is the one I prefer so far. I know girls, it's short. I'm not blind. Long dress simply don't suit me.



2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

I wholeheartedly support your clothing-purchase justifications :)

That, and they're GORGEOUS!

Oh dear >.< Different dresses=not so bad. That one is nice! What kind of shoes would you wear with it?

I am a fan of long dresses, since I'm tall enough to wear them and I can hide my legs. G-Meister wore her 'Pole Fitness' shoes under her dress so she could wear a long one XD

Love you <3

Unknown said...

I wouldn't worry too much about the dress, after all you are the bride and it's about what you want. The shoes will be more of an issue with a short dress but you got this! :)

Emily