02 January 2012

Happy new year!

Dear lovelies,

I've been a poor blogger over the last few weeks, and I apologize.

Now in first place: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May you find peace, love, and the exact weight and shape you wish for, and everything else you long for in 2012.

As for me, I want to drop the fat of course.
Now I noticed that a good start is essential in order to achieve our goals in life.
So I decided to hit the gym yesterday (January 1), of course it was closed.
BUT I didn't spend the whole day on the couch. Instead, I cleaned up the house, re-organized the kitchen pantry, ironed and took care of Steve (who's sick, poor baby).
I have been sick on and off over the whole month of December, now I'm going to take good care of myself.

Oh, and today I am skipping lunch and hitting the gym at noon (going to run 10km / 6 miles).

Good luck for this brand new year babies!!

2 comments:

zen said...

Suhweet hipbones on that thinspo pic!
We're all still recovering from the flu. Ugh.
Stay healthy girl!

xoxo

Thana said...

Che super brava Lucy! Mi dai un sacco di forza! *-* Saremo perfette! *-*
Buon anno anche a te cara! ^-^