16 January 2012

The Diet - week 1

My new diet will evolve on weekly basis, since I have a weekly appointment with the doctor.
Given my bad habit of eating huge amounts of carbs, she asked me to cut off carbs for the first week, but for breakfast.
Considering my workout plan, she prescribed some low fat cookies or some bread or skimmed milk with Special K plus fresh orange juice for breakfast.
Lunch shall consist of:
- fish OR 1 egg
- salad
- cooked vegetables
- a small slice of bread
- no fat yoghurt

Dinner:
- fish OR 1 egg
- ricotta or light cottage cheese
- vegetables
- fruit

In addition, I'm allowed two fruits snacks over the day and, when for generic reasons (I often eat out due to work) I can't find anything satisfying, I'm allowed some plain rice.

What I especially liked of the doctor is that she seems a no nonsense person. Like, before I even asked, she said that of course there are occasions in which for social reasons I won't be able to stick to the plan, but I should not worry about it; instead, she told me to make sure that on the next day I drink a lot of water and that I eat pineapple (apparently it helps dealing with fat food).

1 comment:

Thana said...

Ciao tesoro, ecco qui, io ho preso questo file e seguo tutto come scritto, esercizi e pensieri! ^-^

http://www.dinamicamente.net/data/materiali/didattica/dispensa%20i%20cinque%20tibetani.pdf

Tesoro l'ananas fa stra bene, tutti i frutti a base acida (ananas, arance, mandaranci, ecc) fanno stra bene perché depurano un sacco e bruciano le parti del cibo che fanno ingrassare. In una dieta, il medico mi faceva mangiare l'ananas prima di pranzo, perché nello stomaco si espande, facendoti avere anche meno fare! ^-^

Spero ti possano tornare utili questi esercizi, perché a me stanno facendo stra bene! ^-^

*Ti abbraccio forte forte*