28 November 2011

Para para paradise

A bit of nostalgia over the amazing places I've trek through.... Luckily, Steve is back home, for good.
I thought I'd share some pics.


after the monsoon, waterfalls are at their best, and villagers build swings for their kids




Fat Lucy wondering "Will this thing hold my weight?"


Over the harvest season, Tibetan refugees work hard


Annapurna literally means Goddess of the harvest


Yaks look so lovely, and yet, can be really aggressive... mind these horns!




Early start in the morning, in order to reach the pass

At 5.416mt one would think one would feel high... Yet, you get to see Dhaulagiri, almost 3000mt higher...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

These pictures are so beautiful, where was this?

And you are most definatly not fat Lucy, weather you chose to believe that or not is up to you, but I do not lie!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it made my day :)
xo

Thana said...

Beautiful pics and beautiful you! ^-^
Stai su, hai un viso dolcissimo! *-*
*Ti abbraccio fortissimo!*

Thana said...

P.s. Grazie del commento! ^-^ Le tue parole sono sempre così dolci e si, devo farmi forte del fatto che lui vuole solo me, per ora, per quel che ne so! ^-^
*Ti abbraccio*

americaneaglelove said...

Oh my gosh these are absolutely beautiful. You could be a professional photographer. I love traveling, I hope I visit places like that one day.