01 December 2011

There must be an angel looking over me

Just when I've decided that since I'm working all alone, in a lonely room, I'll skip lunch altogether, Jules calls me.
"Lucy! come have lunch with us"
Jules is my co-worker at the moment, and he's adorable. I can't say "No thanx", because he'll know I've skipped, and he'll wonder why do I prefer to sit alone than have lunch with friends.
So I go, and I order a pizza.
800 kcals of fat, ready to stick to my hips for the next 80 years or so.

And then, a miracle happens, and my pizza doesn't come. The boys get theirs, apparently there's been some mix-up with orders, and mine doesn't come. After half diet coke and 40 minutes, I have to go back to the office because I have to attend a meeting. I promise I'll grab something on the way back (of course I won't), and I leave, fasting and safe.

Thank-you, my angel

PS. am still over 130lbs, although slightly. BMI: 20.9
I feel I can reasonably drop 5lbs by Xmas, but facing Xmas break will be complicated.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Someone was definately watching over you!

It looks so lovely (the pictures)
You can definately do that by Christmas!

Thanks for commenting
xo

Thana said...

^-^ Sei stata fortunata! Certo รจ che ad essere soli, ci si regola meglio con il cibo! *Ti abbraccio forte*

Rachel said...

It is such a beautiful song, I love it and it really says how I feel a lot of the time.
Thank you so much for commenting.
I hope everything is okay with you?
xo

Thana said...

Buon giorno a te dolce Lucy! ^-^