02 September 2011

Time

It's awfully slow, but it's progress.
I'm at 134.9 (61.2kg). Disgusting I know, but still a tiny bit less disgusting than 138.

Work is awful again, I'm working with a two faced bitch for over 14 hours a day.

Luckily I'm leaving tonight for London - can't wait to be in Steve's arms.

In 32 days I'll be leaving for Nepal - goal weight for that date: 128lbs (still fat, but it's just a first goal).

Time flies, I can't believe summer's over, I can't believe September only has 4 weekend, I would need at least 7 weekends to do all I have to do. Still, weekends = weight gain, so that's a good thing there aren't too many I guess

Will update more next week - right now I'm really out of time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really, really inspiring progress! I'd be super proud and excited. Good luck reaching your goal, it sounds like you have some amazing motivators coming up :)

Thana said...

Tu tra le braccia di Steve...che questo sia tutta la tua forza...*Ti abbraccio forte*