07 September 2011

kinda tired

I've been working for 14 solid hours. I have 3 more hours ahead, than 8 hours off, than I'll have 15 hours working and 7 off for the next .... ugh..... 9 days.
(no I'm not paid for overtime).

how am I supposed to train?

anyway, I gained two kilos over the weekend, then lost them again between monday morning and this morning (wednesday). I hope to be 60kg (132.3lbs) by September 16. that will still be disgusting. Maybe I should aim lower.
fuck it, I need to get back to work.
lots of love

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on losing what you gained back, it sounds like you'll definitely meet your goal :)

Stay strong, and good luck surviving your ridiculously hard work schedule

-lina

Peridot (G+P) said...

0.0 HOW do you do super-long shifts without going mad? HOW?

I'm back over 140lbs, was 64kg AGAIN this morning. I'm so pissed, since I've actually been managing to restrict. Fucking meds.

Hope you have a good shift <3

Thana said...

Ti auguro di riuscirci, ma non cadere nell'idea di non essere mai abbastanza magra...*Ti abbraccio forte*

Thana said...

Nessuna arroganza, anzi grazie! ^-^
Farò proprio come hai scritto tu! (:

Thana said...

Lucy, I need you! ^-^
Ho modificato il testo e l'ho messo sotto forma di lettera. E' troppo chiederti l'indirizzo e-mail per una correzione veloce e un'ultima lettura? Non ho mai scritto il curriculum vitae sulla mia carriera scolastica, cosa dovrei metterci? Io pensavo di allegare l'elenco di tutti gli esami sostenuti nel triennio, una busta con le fotografie dei miei lavori e un elenco di tutto quello che ho fatto al di fuori della scuola con le rispettive date, pensi che andrebbe bene?
Spero mi risponderai presto...<3