01 September 2010

Wake me up when September ends


Summer has come and passed

the innocent can never last

wake me up when September ends


ring out the bells again

like we did when spring began

wake me up when September ends


Summer’s over. At least, it is here. It is still very sunny, but the wind is cold, the nights are so chilly, and the warm days are over.

Granted, I still hope to have fun over the next few weekends (plenty of regattas coming up), but laying in sun and riding my Vespa wearing flip flops and a sundress… well, that’s over.

This pic is the best summary of my summer 2010.

Last night I had my first argument with Steve, over nothing big, but it hurt, and I ended up eating some zucchini and an egg. I woke up this morning sick, I think I’ve got a flu or something. Nose’s running and I have a slight temperature: all in all, I feel like shit. And I’m 122.4lbs (55.5kg). I hate myself.

We’re still waiting for the confirmation that Steve’s going to London.

I’m too sick AND too busy at work to fast. I’ll stick to veggies (no dressings allowed) and fruits. Oh, and tons of coffee of course ;-)

I miss my man badly.

I’m so glad Matilda is back!! You’re so lovely, girl, I really hope this year will be a good one for you.

I miss you guys. Most of you are too busy to post anything in these days, I get it. But I miss you badly.

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Thank you! Dralion sends half-stoned purrs by way of thanks too :)

Matilda Bonnet said...

Aw, thank you lucy! You're such a sweet heart. :) It will be, & it will be a good one for you too.

Is that you? You look gorgeous!!! You look thin and you're hair is lovely! I hope steve doesn't get the job!!! Haha, sorry but it's just not fair!

Sucks that summer's over in italy. Here is over too, and it rains every freaking evening. Hugs