06 September 2010

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna



I need to fast.

I currently am an awfully fat cow (

No, even worse, because honestly, cows are always cute. I am not cute. I hate myself.

The fact that I just found out my man has been at a strippers’ club last week, with friends, certainly doesn’t make me feel better. It kind of makes me think that, if I looked at least decent, he probably wouldn’t feel this kind of urge.

So, I’m fasting. I really feel it’s the only thing that could possibly make me feel better, right now. And I’ll try to hit the gym as hard as possible over this week. But fasting is my priority n.1.

And if you wanna cheat on me…

…just gonna stand there and watch me burn,

But that’s all right, because I like the way it hurts

just gonna stand there and hear me cry,

But that’s all right, because I like the way you lie,

I love the way you lie…

That’s my song for this fast. They’re all so skinny in the video….

5 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

That song brings back so many memories. This first time I heard it I was a sniveling, shaking wreck for a good two hours.

Sometimes I really fucking HATE my parents

Matilda Bonnet said...

Loved the song.
LUCY, go girl, i'm fasting with you too! You can do this, when steve gets back show him you are 100 times hotter than those ugly strippers!! :D Stay strong, love you lots.

zen said...

Oh I love that video! So beautiful.
I'm fasting also. Flushing the crap out of my body. Feels mentally refreshing too.
xoxo zen

Thana said...

Ciao Shadow,
il tuo complimento l'ho apprezzato molto, non capita tutti i giorni di sentirsi fare certe belle considerazioni!
Il tuo blog รจ davvero niente male! *-*
Scrivi sempre in inglese? O_o

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, lovely :( <3

sorry i'm awefully stressed out atm. hamburg is like a 3-5 hrs drive away from here (depending on traffic) and ive been there twice now and probably have to got there again tomorrow. so no, i havent moved yet and i havent found a place. I'm sorry I'm not active on here, but first i have to find a place, and i hate apartment hunting to death -.-

so how are you, hows the fast going? and I really love that song. stay strong honey xoxo